An ongoing interstate fraud & forgery investigation regarding the Nogales Desert Ghosts' CEO, John Nunez is in progress.
See also Caribe Baseball Club LLC
John Nunez has attempted to pass a forged, fraudulent check for $600 as payment for website services.
Florida Criminal Punishment Code: Offense Severity Ranking Chart / Section 921.0022, Florida Statutes
Repeated attempts to collect the amount owed from John Nunez have resulted in death threats and threats of violence.
John Nunez created a bogus check using desktop software that had no link to any bank and then attempted to pay a legitimate debt.
John Nunez has also attempted to pass fraudulent checks to other individuals including the America West Baseball League. John Nunez has reportedly moved from south Florida to the New York city area, as his reputation there is ruined and he needs to regroup and relaunch his fraud in the state of New York.
- 831.01 - 3rd Deg Felony - Forgery.
- 831.02 - 3rd Deg Felony - Uttering forged instrument; utters or publishes alteration with intent to defraud.
- 831.07 - 3rd Deg Felony - Forging bank bills, checks, drafts, or promissory notes.
- 831.08 - 3rd Deg Felony - Possessing 10 or more forged notes, bills, checks, or drafts.
- 831.09 - 3rd Deg Felony - Uttering forged notes, bills, checks, drafts, or promissory notes.
- 831.11 - 3rd Deg Felony - Bringing into the state forged bank bills, checks, drafts, or notes.
For more information on how to reinstate this website, or for more information about the above please contact email@example.com